What were your highlights of the just finished Ashes series?
- Fred's bowling at Lord's, which was simply breath taking.
- England's bowling effort at Edgbatson in the first session of the second day where they took 7 wickets. I know there was some dodgy umpiring, but England did bowl very well. And I'm going to admit it, I really enjoyed some of the fast bowling.
- Australia bowling England out for 102 on the first day at Headingly, that was a clinical and dominating period of bowling if there was one. They made the English line-up look like they had never picked up a bat in their life.
- Ricky Ponting becoming Australia's leading run scorer.
- Jimmeh and monty holding on at Cardiff and somehow Australia couldn't get that last wicket. Pretty gutsy IMO.
I'll post some more when I think of them.