• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mitchell Johnsons action.

mike148

Cricket Spectator
Surely this can't be legal, can it?

His bouncer that hit Freddy was a huge no-ball as he just basically threw ala baseball at the ground.

Disgraceful.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haven't seen the ball in question but I have seen plenty enough apparently suspect actions to know that the eye is easily deceived, and I'd want substantial evidence before I started making confident claims that someone had thrown a batsman out in a Test.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This thread will end well.

Not sure about Johnson, but I think Murali's action is a bit questionable.

Anyone? :ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Haha, surprised nobody came up with stuff like this when he was spraying it all over the place in the intial tests.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I hear Johnson was also the bookie who asked Australia to throw the match. Sorry, chuck the match. I mean... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm