• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mark Ramprakash

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah he's a batting apologist. Walks out with a look on his face that reads like "I'm sorry fellas, I know I'm being a nuisance here...I'll try to get out of your way as soon as possible". Then, if he makes it through the first 8-10 runs briefly looks determined before getting to around 40-50 and then realising that he's imposing terribly on the bowling side by hanging around for so long and would be best served getting out now so everyone can sleep a little easier that night.

A true gentleman it would seem.
Tbf, for some bizarre reason he always gets off the mark with an unspeakably glorious stroke.

tooextracool

International Coach
Indeed, that is very true. Reminds me a little bit of Mark Waugh tbh in terms of how easy on the eye they look whether they play their shots or look clueless.