• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Pigeon

Banned
Trott's game against short stuff looks iffy. I think he's going to be found out in that dept sooner than later.

pup11

International Coach
Why are we making North bowl so many overs, the four man pace attack was supposed to do the job here, so they should be the one bowling most of the overs.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Trott's game against short stuff looks iffy. I think he's going to be found out in that dept sooner than later.
Surprised he's not been more tested in this game already by Siddle and Johnson. Aussies rarely miss the chance to probe a weakness.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Should try and get to near 500 lead and yet get an hour at Aussies this evening
These days you need a big lead. I would bat until almost lunch tomorrow, give yourself about five-six overs at them before lunch. Assuming of course that England can bat that long. With that said, anything over 420 or so is really England's game, with what the pitch was doing for Swann yesterday.

And with Flintoff just out, I think 420 is a realistic target :).