• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Right here is the one little piece of hope I'm clinging to - there are still runs to be made on this pitch and these two are looking more comfortable than I would have expected. Australia have a couple of batsmen better than anyone on the England team and I've got to believe that they the innings of a lifetime in them with the Ashes at stake.
This is my fear. Trott and Strauss showed how you can build a partnership. A couple of those for the crims and they can get close to whatever we set them.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Prefer Siddles other nickname "dermo" myself.

C'mon Fred. This pitch is really not as bad as some have made out y'know.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Why does this Sidvicious you crims talk of only look remotely vicious when the game is drifting away?

It's like rebranding Collingwood as Paul Collyviscious. Just doesn't work. Unless you're talking about Siddle's looks of course; he's certainly vicious in that department.