• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, that looked like a shocking decision.

Edit: Come to think of it, Rauf has had a very poor game, now a notable collection of crucial mistakes.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Can't afford to lose another wicket today, but frankly speaking can't see that happening..

Though ffs, this is so annoying, 30 minutes of ****e batting is likely to cost us the Ashes...
Nah I don't think Australia are going to lose the Ashes yet.. And if they do, it won't be due to half an hour of stupid batting, more like 2 years of steady decline

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Hard luck North, by the sound of it... Begins to even up the decisions in this game so far I suppose

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, it's like the umpires compete throughout the course of a match to see who can make the worst decision. Bowden ahead at this stage, but Rauf is doing his best to one up him.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Anyone else developing a massive hatred of that Costa knob that SBS are advertising relentlessly at the moment? Maybe I'm just cranky at the moment.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FAO SMITTEH AND ALL OTHER AUSSIES:

Have just received a text from Corrin which reads as follows;

"Tell Smitteh to suck it. Been telling everyone Broad rules and I was right"
Is he there?
What **** analysis from Bumble there. Shows 3 replays of a bloke getting out to wide balls and says "it's a plan". ****ing terrible.