• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Broad. Sees Harmison is hitting a few, so just repeatedly tries to give his wicket away just like the rest of these useless ****ers.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

kingkallis

International Coach
332 is not that bad a total! Its important how Aussies plays now...

A positive Australia can easily post 400+ on this track untill and unless Harmison and Freddie has different plans...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bit dissapointed that 350 wasn't made there, had the opportunity to press on a little bit more I thought, I know Broad was only batting with Harmison, but was a cheap way to get out none the less.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Given how Anderson's first ball went thriugh the surface, how long do we reckon before balls start keeping horribly low?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Australia should really get a first innings lead with disciplined batting. It's not hard to bat out there yet. Still a 400+ surface for mine, but it won't be tomorrow.