• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is toss from us this morning
This is an epic tactical fail this morning by Strauss and Flower. HTF do you settle on bowling so short when the conditions have favoured catches behind the stumps?

Clarke really amping it up here. Glorious driving last few overs.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dunno if any of you English fellas are interested but our A League kicked off this weekend and Robbie Fowler's Nth Qld side went down 3-2 to Sydney FC. Not sure if he scored but he got through it ok I think.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
This is shoddy how the players have just given this up. We could have at least reduced the lead to under 200 if we'd bowled properly this morning.

Oh well, hopefully they can put the defeat behind them going into the Oval. At least this hammering might force the selectors into making the changes that should have been made ages ago, ie Broad and Bopara to drop out.

Gillette Soccer Saturday is on Sky Sports 2 now though my fellow Englishmen. Oh how i've missed you Jeff. :D

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad will play at The Oval I reckon, Harmy back out for Flintoff. Bopara will surely get the axe though.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hmmm, hope this doesn't go on for too long. Not a bad tactic in terms of trying to arrest the momentum, but you've got to have something else up your sleeve than this.

And probably shouldn't involve bowling short...