• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meh, surely there'll be someone on CricketWeb who pays for the newsfeed and fills us in. I can wait until my dad gets home from work with the day's papers for non-cricket stuff. :p
If James paid his staff we could pay for it and get a tax deduction. :ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Freddie definitely out.

Can't say I'm that surprised or disappointed the way he bowled at Brum.

Edit, damn beating to it.

Talk is of Swann missing out.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Swann missing out would be ridiculous, we don't even have a part-time spinner in our top 6.

Just get Trott and Harmison in for Flintoff and Broad and that's perfect.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swann missing out would be ridiculous, we don't even have a part-time spinner in our top 6.

Just get Trott and Harmison in for Flintoff and Broad and that's perfect.
Your forgetting Colly's cutters:unsure:

I hope they don't do it either, but as I've said before I'd play Ryan ahead of Harmy. Really think this will be a massive anti-climax for him on a pitch that has no pace & bounce. I predict 1-122, at over four-an-over.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice... apparently the England players were evacuated from their hotel at 5am in the pouring rain. Can't imagine many got back to sleep after that.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't we just get Ambrose up to Leeds quickly? Birmingham's not that far away. Colly can keep temporarily until he gets there. The Aussies owe us one from last week!

Matt79

Global Moderator
Agree with F.o.S. Bit silly for Colly to be stuck as keeper if foster or whoever can be there by the first drinks break.