• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Freddie's Last Test Wicket

Who will be Lord Freddie's final victim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just been browsing the 06/07 Ashes subforum (don't really know why) and thought I'd nick a thread made about McGrath. Basically, he will play his last Test during this series (whether you think it will be the one just gone, the 3rd, 4th or 5th) and will therefore take his last Test wicket. But who will it be???

I'm gonna have a think before I vote myself, hoping it's Ponting on 99 though :ph34r:

I think I've got the whole squad in there, please shoot me down if there are any glaring ommissions. i also realise that a few of them aren't in the squad...

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Went for Siddle, obviously thats his last wicket for the moment, so if the unthinkable were to happen....but it could also be the series winning wicket at the oval

cover drive man

International Captain
Just been browsing the 06/07 Ashes subforum (don't really know why) and thought I'd nick a thread made about McGrath. Basically, he will play his last Test during this series (whether you think it will be the one just gone, the 3rd, 4th or 5th) and will therefore take his last Test wicket. But who will it be???

I'm gonna have a think before I vote myself, hoping it's Ponting on 99 though :ph34r:

I think I've got the whole squad in there, please shoot me down if there are any glaring ommissions. i also realise that a few of them aren't in the squad...
Would sooner it be ponting on a golden duck.