• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The team you would like Australia to play in third test

mat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If Johnson doesn't perform with the ball in net sessions, is dropping him an option? As much as i enjoy watching him bowl, his is obviously struggling of late.

Mat

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bah, he edited. There was no Hilf before.
:laugh: If someone makes a crazy apparent-suggestion, even when the post is directly above yours, it's a good idea to quote it so as the near-inevitable case of it being edited doesn't make you look foolish.

[/Basics of posting lesson]

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nannes is now a Dutchie, so how can he play for Australia anytime soon?
Nannes is 100% Australian, born there and lived there his entire life, and should never be playing for Holland. Would only be glad to see Australia call-up such an unproven player because it'd mean this nonsense of him being picked for Holland is put to bed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Vaughan
Bell
Bopara
Shah
Solanki
Jones
Broad
Rashid
Mahmood
Panesar
Pattinson
I dunno - Graham Gooch may have been better than all of that lot with his eyes closed in his heyday, but I reckon he might go worse now he's in his mid-50s.

Well done on not being tempted to go for David Gower though - can see that backfiring spectacularly, given he's been keeping his eye in in the com-box all these years, cunningly waiting for the call, a trick I see Warne is now copying.

Last edited:

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
I really hate the fact that Siddle has to pay for Johnson's failure. I understand that the selectors want to show some faith in MJ but Siddle wasn't half as bad as Johnson, yet he's the most likely candidate to get the chop. ****ing stoooopid.:@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I really hate the fact that Siddle has to pay for Johnson's failure. I understand that the selectors want to show some faith in MJ but Siddle wasn't half as bad as Johnson, yet he's the most likely candidate to get the chop. ****ing stoooopid.:@
Far from OOTQ that both of them will remain. I honestly wouldn't be remotely surprised to see Clark remain on the sidelines.