• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Flintoff is Hercules.. a God

Pigeon

Banned
I know this might be a bit jarring for some. But I dont really care.

12 overs on the trot, a man who's retiring from test cricket because his body is refusing to take the punches anymore. But somehow, surprising everyone, perhaps including himself, this guy has claimed a fifer on a flatbed when other bowlers are struggling to even contain the Aussie batsmen.

Moreover who writes his script? His last appearance at the Lords and he's done a fifer. A matchwinning (potentially) at that!

Let's celebrate this hero, whose deeds transcend the silly world of statsgurus.

Daryl Harper

School Boy/Girl Captain
12 overs on the trot, a man who's retiring from test cricket because his body is refusing to take the punches anymore. .
You actually believe that?

He's just getting out now to chase the easy money thats guaranteed to be thrown a him in the likes of the IPL.

Matt79

Global Moderator
^^ :ph34r: Knew I'd get a bite with that.

Same ****, different village ten kilometres down the road in that ridiculous postage stamp you call a country. I've pissed further than the distance between Lancs and Yorkshire. Either way its all big dumb Northerners with congenital speech defects, inbred ancestors and dubious personal hygiene. ;)

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I've pissed further than the distance between Lancs and Yorkshire - you're all Pommie scum ;)
An much-needed self-help approach to irrigation Down Under? If you manage to pass enough liquid you might be able to raise a couple of dozen cacti. Squeeze the piss-flavoured juice out of the cactus, and bingo - genuine local beer.

Pigeon

Banned
Wow, partied hard. Wonderful victory tp chreish indeed. :wub: Fred. He is god. Really I mean. Ya Aussies stand no chance against this maaan. Go get your voodoo dolls ye crims.