• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well this is frustrating. Biggest opening partnership of the series for crims so far I think.

Swann, please

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Been worth the wait this.

Bout the worst hour England could have had, minimal swing, zero seam and ****e back of a length bowling on a slow, flat wicket.

Warne doesn't rate Onions and Graham's doing him proud.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Couldn't see Harmy doing much here either tbf, especially with no Prince.
Yeah, the 100% right decision was made there. TBH I didn't hear them ask Strauss about that at the toss, did I miss it being announced earlier on or something?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, the 100% right decision was made there. TBH I didn't hear them ask Strauss about that at the toss, did I miss it being announced earlier on or something?
Don't think there was ever any serious question of him playing really.

That must be about the first edge of the day.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fifteenth boundary of the morning, so Warney reckons. Still on Oz time, clearly. :p

& the edge drops short and it's 16 for the "morning".

King Pietersen

International Captain
Katich trying his best, but even scoring at better than a run a ball he's still horrible to watch. Watson refreshingly pleasing on the eye, bar the constant bollock rubbing anyway.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can just see the outfield soddening this ball, resulting in it doing nothing for the next 60 overs, and being relatively dry when the time comes so Australia get one in decent condition in England's first-innings. Guess the moaning about England getting the best of the conditions that we got from some in the previous game was never likely to have the chance to last.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't get this Katich not being good to watch theory tbh, except for him being Aussie I don't mind at all

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't get this Katich not being good to watch theory tbh, except for him being Aussie I don't mind at all
Have always quite liked him as a batsman - provided he's not opening - and liked to see he's scored runs. But he's horrible to watch IMO, completely crabby. Same with Hughes.

Swannnnnnnyyyyyyyy on.