• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lords tickets

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Will there be any available for Day 5? On the website it says none are available, but on Monday I called up and they said they had plenty of tickets available for Day 5, and that they were unlikely to sell out of Day 5 until the morning of that day.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Lord's themselves don't know I hardly see how you expect us of CW to know TBH.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
In past years I think they have usually had some cheapish (£10?) tickets available at the gate on the 5th day. It's just a question of queueing up.