• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Pietersen won't make a hundred. If he does i'll streak through Liverpool One city centre and film it.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
I've never been so happy for you being correct. The only other time was when you told Arvoneel that India didn't play in the Ashes. :laugh:

That didn't look out though, looked like it swung after it went past the bat.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Collingwood's had his usual one brilliant game per series - if he gets anything from now on it'll be a huge bonus.

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
How can he be aggresive if he never bowls a bouncer?

Charge in bowl length and expect to scare people... hmmm...
Just look at him. So much aggression and passion. He doesn't need to bowl a bounce. You'll be a brave man to call him a piss weak bowler.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
On first glance I didn't think that was out, and on second, third, fourth and fifth glance I still don't think I saw any edge on that. Unlucky Pietersen, but nob heads like you deserve bad luck.

And tbh I think Hilfenhaus is the better bowler. He just gets on with his bowling rather than acting like a hardman when in reality you're just an ugly ginge.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Epic contest this. Another wicket or two and it seems Australia are right back in it.

Just got home, how's the deck playing?

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
England will still get too 500 though. Atleast if Pietersen made the majority of the runs then it'd be of good viewing.