• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

JBH001

International Regular
Jeez, Johnson's on 44 in quick time. Reckon the tail will wag here, with Johnson doing most of the shaking.

simmy

International Regular
Letting you watch in the borstel are they mate?

Read slowly mate - it's not about whatever opinion one has (and the post had absolutely nothing to do with Hauritz's out in any event) it's about how derisory we all are (note I said we, I include you and I in that, especially you, as you seem a ****) towards these players.

Anyway mate, make of it what you will. Your opinion's about as worthwhile as that which your avatar is voiding from himself.
Who cares though?

The players themselves arent reading this and we don't all have to be politically correct all the time.

We say what we feel at the time and we tend to over exaggerate due to passion, nerves or whatever other reason.

Just seemed a pointless rant.

simmy

International Regular
Freddie 5fer would be so special. So deserved.

Would like to see Siddle bounced a few times here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Who cares though?

The players themselves arent reading this and we don't all have to be politically correct all the time.

We say what we feel at the time and we tend to over exaggerate due to passion, nerves or whatever other reason.

Just seemed a pointless rant.
Reckon most of the people reading in this thread. I'd much rather read posts that have been concocted with some sort of sense behind them, instead of being based on emotion and derision when not one of the posters here has an understanding of the skills required for test cricket.