• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

simmy

International Regular
Frankly never ceases to amaze me the number of people who get on here and just round on international players as though it's a doddle to play at this level. Should say I'm guilty of this myself.

Absolute ****e to get on here and say "Ooh, Clarke didn't handle the pressure" - **** made 130 runs at 5 for ****, saw off a second new rock, gave half his side a chance. Gets out and all us D Graders get on here and go "Oh, what a **** shot/ he's not up to it"; or "Broad's crap, he's got nothing" - 99% of us on here would want our ****ing underwear changed if we had to face the Ladyboy, let alone Flintoff, Johnson or whoever.
Honestly, call back when you know which end of a bat to hold.
God you are ********.

OK let's all start saying... "Hauritz played that ball from Freddie really well because some of us wouldnt even have seen it!!, Well done for staying in line Nathan!"

JBH001

International Regular
Absolute ****e to get on here and say "Ooh, Clarke didn't handle the pressure" - **** made 130 runs at 5 for ****, saw off a second new rock, gave half his side a chance. Gets out and all us D Graders get on here and go "Oh, what a **** shot/ he's not up to it"; or "Broad's crap, he's got nothing" - 99% of us on here would want our ****ing underwear changed if we had to face the Ladyboy, let alone Flintoff, Johnson or whoever.
:laugh:

In and out for Swann. Difficult chance though.

Wonder how much Freddie has left in him. Maybe just one more over before Onions comes on.

Andre

International Regular
Frankly never ceases to amaze me the number of people who get on here and just round on international players as though it's a doddle to play at this level. Should say I'm guilty of this myself.

Agreed. Regardless of the result of the match, it's a career-defining innings from Clarke. From us being 5-128 chasing 522 to get us to within a shout of a dream win, that is one of the great innings in my book. It deserves credit. Also, not every mug who bowls an off break can get it to drop and drift to the extent that it causes an error from a player of spin of the calibre of Clarke...

Craig

World Traveller
Umm, when in Rome?
I was reading the forum and watching the TV at the same time so it looked like in the corner of my eye it looked like an attempted yorker but ended up as low full toss to Siddle and he made it look difficult. But you know what? I might have got it wrong, I don't give a ****.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
God you are ********.

OK let's all start saying... "Hauritz played that ball from Freddie really well because some of us wouldnt even have seen it!!, Well done for staying in line Nathan!"
No need for that sort of personal insult.

And no, it wasn't well played, but when people say that he didn't play the situation well because he left a ball that he thought wasn't going to hit the stumps before he's reached double figures, then you really have to wonder.

Andre

International Regular
I was reading the forum and watching the TV at the same time so it looked like in the corner of my eye it looked like an attempted yorker but ended up as low full toss to Siddle and he made it look difficult. But you know what? I might have got it wrong, I don't give a ****.
Haha, settle down. Anchorman reference, thought I'd chuck a bit of humour in that's all.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Australia to be dismissed for under 400.

Siddle can't bat to save himself.

Johnson is a terrible bat. He won't score a match winning score.

Craig

World Traveller
Uppercut, this is what I was getting at:

Flintoff to Siddle, FOUR, yorker, Siddle does well to squeeze it through leg and somehow gets a boundary from it

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got to be the last over for Freddie, Onions can bowl well at tail-enders, we're going to **** Freddie up here. Would be a shame if he didn't get his five-for, but still two matches to play.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God you are ********.

Letting you watch in the borstal are they mate?

Read slowly mate - it's not about whatever opinion one has (and the post had absolutely nothing to do with Hauritz's out in any event) it's about how derisory we all are (note I said we, I include you and I in that, especially you, as you seem a ****) towards these players.

Anyway mate, make of it what you will. Your opinion's about as worthwhile as that which your avatar is voiding from himself.

Last edited: