• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Love Swann in the team, he has great composure for big moments I reckon.

Absolutely fantastic innings from Clarke. Seriously good player.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Please, we need something. Rain. Non stop streakers. Someone running at the pitch with a shovel and dig the whole thing up. Rain. People with jackhammers working on the pitch. Anything that gets us a long, long, long delay or match called off.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very poor from Clarke. Using his feet first and second ball. It's a bit harsh to criticise someone after such a good innings, but I feel sorry for Johnson having fought desperately to keep out Freddie then at the other end Clarke goes and does that.

simmy

International Regular
Very poor from Clarke. Using his feet first and second ball. It's a bit harsh to criticise someone after such a good innings, but I feel sorry for Johnson having fought desperately to keep out Freddie then at the other end Clarke goes and does that.
In true English style.... "that is the way he plays..."

pasag

RTDAS
Better it happened now, as opposed to half the continent suffering a cardiac arrest in a couple of hours. Looks like the hugeness of the occassion really got to these guys.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, and this from the guy who continually talks about the fallacy of it being worse to get out playing a defensive shot rather than an attacking one.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Clarke, great innings.

I ain't celebrating until the last wicket goes though. Johnson may well counter-attack now should be thrilling stuff.