• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
You've got Haddin, North and Johnson against a team who are notorious for letting teams off the hook when they've got them pinned against a wall. All is definitely not lost.
Yeah as soon as I saw Haddin I all of a sudden felt really confident and lost all my nerves. Can't touch him. Seems 3 New South Welshman are allready out, and he is the last NSW batsmen, he is bound to blast a ton.

Look at that, he's running away from them. Can't touch him.

Last edited:

tooextracool

International Coach
First mentioned months ago, and he promptly played 4 or 5 innings which came at the neediest possible time. No-one can score runs every innings their side is behind the eight-ball.
especially someone who made his debut and top scored under immense pressure away from home. Pretty much instrumental in the victory in Bangalore

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah as soon as I saw Haddin I all of a sudden felt really confident and lost all my nerves. Can't touch him. Seems 4 New South Welshman are allready, and he is the last NSW batsmen, he is bound to blast a ton.

Look at that, he's running away from them. Can't touch him.
:laugh:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
You've got Haddin, North and Johnson against a team who are notorious for letting teams off the hook when they've got them pinned against a wall. All is definitely not lost.
Unfortunately this is absolutely spot-on.

Although you forgot to mention Hauritz who's easily good enough to play a big part in a recovery, dodgy digit permitting.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Last time we were in this position, North made a 100 on debut and Johnson made 96 not out. Hopefully something similar occurs but you'd be pretty hot about 96 not out at Lords.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah thats one innings.
Ha ha what? He was Australia's best batsman last summer v SA and made some crucial runs. I'd be angrier at a bloke who gets to 50 and then gets bowled leaving one than a fella who's new to the wicket and hits a leg side ball low to short mid wicket.

Haddin really having a look here before opening up. :ph34r:

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Haddin's looking ominous here. If we don't get him out within the next few overs I reckon he could really, really punish us.

pup11

International Coach
How the hell did this happen, went to make a sandwich and then the score was 107-3, came back after 5-6 minutes and was shocked when saw the score was 111-5, did Huss and Clarke got out playing poor shots...?