• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1 day to go!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
The doctor indicated that the incessent itch isn't a good thing.

I quite enjoy it tbh.
Keeps your mind busy while you wait for the cricket to start, at least.

Apropos of nothing, I've been wondering about this for a while - who's Nafe Patrick?

simmy

International Regular
Im going to be there!!! Haha, landed two £50 tickets for the first two days.

CANNOT WAIT~!!!!!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd get the sack for using Sky Player. My training group suggested whakcing it on the projector. :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You mean like the lower taxes?

:ph34r:

(don't come in here with your unpaid holidays & sick, I just don't wanna hear it :p)

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
This is going to be a long day. I have achieved zero work today. I will not sleep tonight. I am starting to fixate on the weather forecasts for tomorrow (in a nutshell - we haven't got a clue, we'll just have to wait and see) and have started to reconcile myself to the idea that (a) play will not begin tomorrow on time and may not get underway till mid-afternoon and (b) the Aussies may escape due to the weather YET AGAIN in this Test.