• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2009

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think Kyle did this for the 2006/07 series and I'm going to try to give it a go this time. At the close of each day's play I'll post a 50/50 question along the lines of "Will X player score more than Y runs/take more than Z wickets", if you answer correctly you stay in, if not: gonesville.

The first day is slightly different as we don't know who'll be batting, so I'm going to make it about the total number of runs scored on the first day. Over the last 3 Ashes series the median score at the close on day one is 330.67 runs, which seems a nice round figure to start with. So the first question is this:

Will 330 runs be scored on day one?

Yes or no answers please. :)

I'll say yes.

BoyBrumby - Yes
PhoenixFire - No
JonnyB - No
AdamC - Yes
four_or_six - No

Pup Clarke - No
superkingdave - No
marcussjd9 - No
Chalky - No