• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2009

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Right, that's it for day three. The question for the morrow is this:

Will Australia's lead at the close of their innings be greater than 150?

As I'm a gentleman I'll give Adam first dibs on answering unless he'd prefer I go before him. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There is is, Oz at 603/5 already and the lead comfortably in excess of 150.

Will Australia's lead at the close of their innings be greater than 150?

Faller:

Brumby: No

Last Man Standing:

Adam: Yes

Congrats to Adam and thanks to all who played in the inaugural comp. :)

Now, should we start a new comp on day 5 or wait for the second test? I'm easy either way.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha, cheers.

Reckon you should keep a running tally (1 point for each round survived or whatever) and start the next one straight away.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair dos. Seems to be the consensus. I'll post question now, but will accept changes of mind until the start of play tomorrow. & could a mod change the title to say we're starting a new comp? Looking at saggers, tbh... The question is simply this:

Will Australia win the first test?

I'll be optimistic and say no.