• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Never been to Sophia Gardens/SWALEC sStadium before...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh, I take it you think it's only fair that the Aussies get a good half a session bowling at us with cloud cover then?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
lol - and with that I'm off to bed for a sleepless night.

See you all in the morning for D-Day

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, I take it you think it's only fair that the Aussies get a good half a session bowling at us with cloud cover then?
On the contrary, I'm thinking as the generous hosts we should let the Australians bowl when its nice and sunny, as we all know its constantly sunny over there so it will make them feel at home and their fielders won't get so cold. Conversely anytime its cloudy we should be bowling, that way most of the Australians can sit in front of the heater in the dressing room until its their turn to join the procession.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
dav, you are a good-hearted soul, if more of us were like that it might erase their pain at the use of bodyline, substitute fielders and murray mints in Ashes triumphs gone by. WAG.