• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

whats peitersons favourite drug?

tooextracool

International Coach
how often does he even reach 85mph? when ive seen him on tv he was struggling to stay above 80. which is very slow for international test cricket.

higher speeds get more reverse swing right? and peiterson says we have 90mph reverse swing both way merchants all over?

i swear it was at home (england) when i saw him play and i didnt see anything like the 2005 class (movement wise).
Sidebottom was bowling consistently above 85 mph (closer to 90 in fact) during the recently concluded ICC world t20. Hes also bowled at 85 mph in test cricket in the past, however hes rarely managed to sustain it for a long spell. The question really is whether he can bowl at such a speed whilst maintaining his accuracy in FC cricket in the long run.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He was better in that series against Windies than Flintoff or Jones were in the 05 Ashes imo.
You really do know how to exaggerate don't you?

Anderson bowled some damn good spells in the Caribbean (he also bowled some crap ones, which have been mostly forgotten due to how unlucky he often was when bowling well) but he was nowhere close to the performance of Flintoff in the last four Tests of 2005 nor Jones of the Third and Fourth (and even Second).

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
why does peiterson keep getting single digit scores! its so annoying. even just against counties at vital ashes warm ups. in my opinion everyone sucks up to him more than flintoff. the rest of the england set up need to knock his ego back in place. unfortunately its too late now for the ashes series

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
why does peiterson keep getting single digit scores! its so annoying. even just against counties at vital ashes warm ups. in my opinion everyone sucks up to him more than flintoff. the rest of the england set up need to knock his ego back in place. unfortunately its too late now for the ashes series

JonnyB

Cricket Spectator
He's playing mind games, and i like it.... even better now Brett Lee is out for the 1st 2 tests.