• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much will you watch?

JonnyB

Cricket Spectator
Watched the entire first days play while packing up my stuff for when I move out.

Suffering so much now at work..
Have you thought about getting Sky Player at work? My boss got it for us, I might have called in sick otherwise.

Last edited:

chris.roland

Cricket Spectator
Yeah Jonny, we're doing the same thing here... makes the day pass faster, slows the bandwidth down something hellish... Still a great thing, love being able to watch the Ashes at work. Hooray for SkyPlayer!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Have you thought about getting Sky Player at work? My boss got it for us, I might have called in sick otherwise.
No that idea has never crossed my mind.

I would rather watch Cricket from home, it's more relaxing and practicle rather then going into work 12 hours early just so I can watch the Cricket on Sky Player. :mellow:

chris.roland

Cricket Spectator
Sorry NUFAN, didn't realise you worked evenings... but it does make sense to do if you're like me and stuck in an office with filtered air all day... Makes my life that tiny little bit more bearable :(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sorry NUFAN, didn't realise you worked evenings... but it does make sense to do if you're like me and stuck in an office with filtered air all day... Makes my life that tiny little bit more bearable :(
Oh I can imagine for you it would make it more bearable for sure.

I don't work evenings mate, I work Monday to Friday during the day.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think lots of people do TBH. A day is 24 hours. Thus, it's day every second of everyone's lives. Some people make-out that it's not day at some times. :mellow:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
NUFAN (Rob) made reference to "the day", however, not "day".

Ergo, he has one confused definition of "the day", given it's always the day so that could mean any time.

AND YES, THIS WHOLE THING IS IN JEST, AS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could not be more angry right now, as I live in a flat I am only allowed to get a Sky dish on my balcony which has a ****ing massive big tree infront of it, sky man just did a signal test and it failed so no ashes or premiership football for me this year. Hate the sell out ECB and big trees right now.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How much would it cost to get someone in who has the skill to chop trees down without anyone finding-out who he is?

Jakester1288

International Regular
Could not be more angry right now, as I live in a flat I am only allowed to get a Sky dish on my balcony which has a ****ing massive big tree infront of it, sky man just did a signal test and it failed so no ashes or premiership football for me this year. Hate the sell out ECB and big trees right now.
You can get the internet version, Skyplayer or something I think. Not sure how to get it, whether you need a normal Sky on T.V. or anything, just an idea for you to check out. Also, what about Willow T.V. or whatever or if worse comes to worse, you could look at some streams (not advocating it though, seeing as it's illegal and against the rules here).