• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tour Matches

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
has anyone in the Aussie media had much to say about the potential make-up of your side? Been all over the news this week here about our side, but obviously there were more questions for us. Brave decision to break up a winning team even to bring in a spinner, but to bring in Lee....wow. Not sure what I'd make of that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nah, AFL/League are heading into the back-end of the season, Cricket not had a lot of focus. Day before the Test there'll be a bit of hype.

irfan

State Captain
Yeeh, pissed off at Huss for not giving Clark more overs. I am tempted to consider bringing Lee back in for Siddle...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it's fair enough to discount Bopara's Windies form, though I think if you had seen Broad bowl against the West Indies it's a slightly different situation. For one the wickets he took was an impressive list and he outbowled Anderson, Flintoff, Harmison, Sidebottom
Fair point, I shouldn't be thinking just because he was playing the Windies he didn't bowl well. I think he's been fairly poor this series though. He's had some good spells however, and was obviously the best performer in the last test for England.

Bloody Hell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Nope...

There is a huge difference in the bowling performances of both of them in that game, Siddle's 5-for consisted of four lower order wickets, on the contrary Mitch ripped through the English middle order in the 2nd innings and produced an exceptional spell to do so.

Mitch is very much a match-winner atm, whereas Siddle despite all his potential still has few things to learn.
How bout now?

Siddle has always looked the more likely in all the matches thus far. Has bowled without luck on many occasions.