• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Lions v Australia to be televised

england4ashes09

Cricket Spectator
my first ever post......

hi I am an England team fanatic and was wondring whether the tour game would be televised in Nz or not?????????? Cheers,:blink

im so stupid just saw top of page hahahahahah

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
Sky Tv in NZ isn't getting this feed.

I'll have to look for a online stream, this should be a pretty good game.

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
sky

evil evil sky!

any meetups or speciality pubs in london showing the ashes please? times getting on and i can't miss the ashes lol

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
evil evil sky!

any meetups or speciality pubs in london showing the ashes please? times getting on and i can't miss the ashes lol
Just about every pub in London will be showing the cricket. Almost all pubs have Sky, and all of those will be showing the Ashes.

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
a

Just about every pub in London will be showing the cricket. Almost all pubs have Sky, and all of those will be showing the Ashes.
yea but they take the micheal. as soon as rugby or something stupid comes on they will change. bah humbug i hate hate hate sky. was so much easier on bbc

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Do the pubs you frequent only have the one TV? Surely you could request the Cricket on one of them, especially during an Ashes Test Match. I can understand pubs wanting to show say a British Lions match over Australia vs England Lions Cricket though.

Really looking forward to watching a good session of Cricket in just under 6 hours time.

pup11

International Coach
Just found out that this game is gonna be shown live here, chuffed to bits about it....!!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do the pubs you frequent only have the one TV? Surely you could request the Cricket on one of them, especially during an Ashes Test Match. I can understand pubs wanting to show say a British Lions match over Australia vs England Lions Cricket though.

Really looking forward to watching a good session of Cricket in just under 6 hours time.
They'll have multiple TVs usually, but only one Sky box which means tough ****. During the last home Ashes the boozer I worked in showed both footy & cricket on Sundays, but cricket was on terrestrial back then.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gutted I'm back home instead of back at college, we don't have Foxtel here. Gah.

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
this takes the micheal! you have to pay extortionate prices to watch a major sports event that should be on terrestrial here and other people are getting it in other countries and it's not even their team!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

would be better off jetting off to india!