• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Full Ashes coverage on FTA

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon SBS should have gotten one professional presenter and the other 3 as secondary presenters. Always brings a chill to the spine when MacGill goes to an ad break or everytime he's facing the camera. It's like he's nervous or something.
Simon Hill was class the last time around. He knew how to work a panel. Oh well, SBS's loss is Fox's gain. Quality lead for their Premiership coverage.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
MacGill's attempts at self-deprecating humour grate more than anything for me.

*Johnson bowls a wayward spell, commentary team make comments about Johnson taking wickets with long hops*

"And I thought *I* was the only person who took wickets with wayward bowling!"

*pause for laughter*

*crickets*

*my teeth grind*