• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WAGs on tour

Should WAGs be involved during the Ashes tour?

• Yes, free to come and go at any time

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Not at all, it's business, haven't you heard of Skype?

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Yes, but with some restrictions on dates from CA

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Shoaib Akhtar is free

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
To Whom it May Concern,

I'm playing Country Cricket at the moment. Will be back soon.

Love,
Jeets

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I know. All along I was thinking women alone enjoy talking about that sort of stuff. Seems you boys enjoy discussing who's cheated on their spouses etc. as well. :laugh:
I'm not a man. :p And the majority of the women I know are slightly more mature than to behave as you describe. Whether any/all of the players wives/partners/girlfriends are the same, I have no idea.

Briony

International Debutant
There's a funny article in one of the women's mags out today outlining all the various feuds between the players girls including how pissed off they were that Johnson's woman hogged the spotlight at the AB medal by showing her knickers.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
There's a funny article in one of the women's mags out today outlining all the various feuds between the players girls including how pissed off they were that Johnson's woman hogged the spotlight at the AB medal by showing her knickers.
Go on then, dish the gossip. :ph34r:

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
I'm not a man. :p And the majority of the women I know are slightly more mature than to behave as you describe. Whether any/all of the players wives/partners/girlfriends are the same, I have no idea.
I was being sarcastisc in that bit about the Jimmy Choo's. :P

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
She had a Facebook fanpage for her newfound 'fame'. Dunno if it still exists though.

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Shes a kickboxing champion...
It's karate actually.

And her pic on the fan-page was the one with the knickers exposed. That's not a karate pic.

The page has been deleted though, some people gave her crap about it and she deleted it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
W-O-W! Not only is it just a forum....but a cricket one at that!:laugh:

Meet the expectations of the place?

Hmmmm let's see...a forum where you discuss cricket and other stuff (like the WaGs)

Wonder if I met those expectations?:laugh:

ROFLMAO. Expectations. On a forum. :laugh:

Richard, take a listen to yourself. There are more serious things happening in the world, dude. How do you cope with that?:laugh:
So the fact that there are more serious things around than CW's forum means this place is totally devoid of all relevance?

No.

As I say - there are indeed expectations on a forum, this place is a much higher-calibre forum than most places, and thus if you want to post here you meet them. If you think this idea is so uproarious and ludicrous, then it really is best to find somewhere else.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: The implication being that she did so deliberately in order to hog the spotlight?

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
So the fact that there are more serious things around than CW's forum means this place is totally devoid of all relevance?

No.

As I say - there are indeed expectations on a forum, this place is a much higher-calibre forum than most places, and thus if you want to post here you meet them. If you think this idea is so uproarious and ludicrous, then it really is best to find somewhere else.
And what constitutes a 'high-calibre' post? Especially in this WaGs thread? :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And what constitutes a 'high-calibre' post? Especially in this WaGs thread? :laugh:
It's lack of low-calibre posts rather than abundance of high-calibre ones that makes a high-calibre forum. What constitutes a low-calibre post should, really, be pretty obvious.

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Lack of low-calibre posts? Obviously you and I view this forum very differently.

Then again, I find it hard to make a forum such an important part of my daily routine, so I could never understand your opinion of this forum.

And again....what constitutes a 'high-calibre' post? You haven't answered my question.

And the funny part? This discussion is in a thread about players' partners! roflmao

Seriously, dude...you're in a thread discussing players' partners!

Last edited: