Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ponting shows lack of class (Chapter 94)

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferiority View Post
    Garbage, many Australian fans seem to always give them a hard time in Australia. Murali always cops the abuse from the rowdy crowd, it's always a difficult task for touring sides to tolerant the scumbag 'supporters' who abuses players. I have a feeling that there will be uncontrollable civil riots when India tours Australia again due to the protests going on atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpers_Ghost View Post
    youre an idiot. which part of "I" don't you understand
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy up View Post
    where do i start here.firstly anyone who is passionate about there country always tries to put opposition players off by a bit off friendy banter,especially the good ones such as murali,thats not to say there arn't supporters out there that take it to far and bring racism into it which i dont agree with and neither do most australians.but the same thing happens when the ausssies go and travel other countries,everyone makes out that aussies are racist,i just laugh now its so old and so untrue.im really glad the ashes are the next series because i enjoy the friendly rivalry and the sledging between us convicts and the pommies, the crickets played hard and fair by both sides and it dont turn into a big winge like when we play the indians
    totally agree,what a mug that bloke is
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Murali was given a hall of fame reception by the Aussie cricketers when he stepped out for his last international appearance in Australia. That was a heartwarming gesture but I am not sure it made up substantially for the ill mannered behaviour towards him meted out by a few bogans in the Aussie crowd. Let's face it, there are racists everywhere in the world, and Aussie ones seem to be too vocal and therein attract more attention than others.
    how does anti-murali become rascist?
    Let's really not go there mate. Murali has been at the receiving end of racist remarks not just from the crowd but the players as well. But as I said, it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves.
    Your a weak prick. Make defamatory and obnoxious statements like that and then run away and hide cause you don't wanna talk about it.

"it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves" - if this is true then YOU wouldn't have bought it up.

PATHETIC

edit: if you go back and delete your post, then I'll do the same - hence avoided!
    Epic failed bait.

Just for curiosity, what are you contesting? That there are absolutely no racists in Australia?
    of course there are. Just as there are rascists everywhere. I'm not trying to bait. Just angry at anti-Australian rascists such as yourself constantly baiting (yes your the one baiting) on this forum!
    it is a bad topic to discuss but murali is not the only one it happens to and often australians are subjected to comments as well.its not only cricket recently here in oz rugby league player paul gallen called another player a black so and so and was fined 10k. look in all sports and all parts off life racism is not only unaccceptable but will only hold you back in life.but there is nothing wrong with sledging someone as long as it is in decent taste and no harm intended,me and my pommie mate have been going at it for weeks and there is no sign off stopping yet
    there are racists everywhere not only australia,anyway we have ****loads of every kind of race here,we opened our doors and said if you are sick of living in poverty and war,come to australia to work and live happy and many have done so with a high percent of them enjoying the move
    Have often said one stupid post deserves another but seriously, this is taking it to extremes.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Hopefully this thread can now be closed then.

As soon as I saw about the Flintoff thread having been closed, I tried, as the thread starter, to close this thread (I didn't realise you could do that before). However I evidently missed the boat by an hour or two and permission changes have now been made.

Maybe the moderators will do us all a favour and close it for us.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Only mods can close threads on CW, not thread-starters. Though if it's less than a day old you can delete it. That'd be a shame though.

Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    As soon as I saw about the Flintoff thread having been closed, I tried, as the thread starter, to close this thread (I didn't realise you could do that before). However I evidently missed the boat by an hour or two and permission changes have now been made.

Maybe the moderators will do us all a favour and close it for us.
    Would have liked to wait till someone noticed my pun but yeah, closed.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information