• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting shows lack of class (Chapter 94)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Your a weak prick. Make defamatory and obnoxious statements like that and then run away and hide cause you don't wanna talk about it.

"it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves" - if this is true then YOU wouldn't have bought it up.

PATHETIC

edit: if you go back and delete your post, then I'll do the same - hence avoided!

Last edited:

Smith

Banned
Your a weak prick. Make defamatory and obnoxious statements like that and then run away and hide cause you don't wanna talk about it.

"it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves" - if this is true then YOU wouldn't have bought it up.

PATHETIC
Epic failed bait.

Just for curiosity, what are you contesting? That there are absolutely no racists in Australia?

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
of course there are. Just as there are rascists everywhere. I'm not trying to bait. Just angry at anti-Australian rascists such as yourself constantly baiting (yes your the one baiting) on this forum!

cowboy up

Banned
Let's really not go there mate. Murali has been at the receiving end of racist remarks not just from the crowd but the players as well. But as I said, it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves.
it is a bad topic to discuss but murali is not the only one it happens to and often australians are subjected to comments as well.its not only cricket recently here in oz rugby league player paul gallen called another player a black so and so and was fined 10k. look in all sports and all parts off life racism is not only unaccceptable but will only hold you back in life.but there is nothing wrong with sledging someone as long as it is in decent taste and no harm intended,me and my pommie mate have been going at it for weeks and there is no sign off stopping yet:laugh:

cowboy up

Banned
Epic failed bait.

Just for curiosity, what are you contesting? That there are absolutely no racists in Australia?
there are racists everywhere not only australia,anyway we have ****loads of every kind of race here,we opened our doors and said if you are sick of living in poverty and war,come to australia to work and live happy and many have done so with a high percent of them enjoying the move

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Garbage, many Australian fans seem to always give them a hard time in Australia. Murali always cops the abuse from the rowdy crowd, it's always a difficult task for touring sides to tolerant the scumbag 'supporters' who abuses players. I have a feeling that there will be uncontrollable civil riots when India tours Australia again due to the protests going on atm.
youre an idiot. which part of "I" don't you understand :@
where do i start here.firstly anyone who is passionate about there country always tries to put opposition players off by a bit off friendy banter,especially the good ones such as murali,thats not to say there arn't supporters out there that take it to far and bring racism into it which i dont agree with and neither do most australians.but the same thing happens when the ausssies go and travel other countries,everyone makes out that aussies are racist,i just laugh now its so old and so untrue.im really glad the ashes are the next series because i enjoy the friendly rivalry and the sledging between us convicts and the pommies, the crickets played hard and fair by both sides and it dont turn into a big winge like when we play the indians
totally agree,what a mug that bloke is:lol:
Murali was given a hall of fame reception by the Aussie cricketers when he stepped out for his last international appearance in Australia. That was a heartwarming gesture but I am not sure it made up substantially for the ill mannered behaviour towards him meted out by a few bogans in the Aussie crowd. Let's face it, there are racists everywhere in the world, and Aussie ones seem to be too vocal and therein attract more attention than others.
how does anti-murali become rascist?
Let's really not go there mate. Murali has been at the receiving end of racist remarks not just from the crowd but the players as well. But as I said, it's a topic I'd always try to avoid discussing because of the putrid afterburn it leaves.

PATHETIC

edit: if you go back and delete your post, then I'll do the same - hence avoided!
Epic failed bait.

of course there are. Just as there are rascists everywhere. I'm not trying to bait. Just angry at anti-Australian rascists such as yourself constantly baiting (yes your the one baiting) on this forum!
it is a bad topic to discuss but murali is not the only one it happens to and often australians are subjected to comments as well.its not only cricket recently here in oz rugby league player paul gallen called another player a black so and so and was fined 10k. look in all sports and all parts off life racism is not only unaccceptable but will only hold you back in life.but there is nothing wrong with sledging someone as long as it is in decent taste and no harm intended,me and my pommie mate have been going at it for weeks and there is no sign off stopping yet:laugh:
there are racists everywhere not only australia,anyway we have ****loads of every kind of race here,we opened our doors and said if you are sick of living in poverty and war,come to australia to work and live happy and many have done so with a high percent of them enjoying the move
Have often said one stupid post deserves another but seriously, this is taking it to extremes.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
As soon as I saw about the Flintoff thread having been closed, I tried, as the thread starter, to close this thread (I didn't realise you could do that before). However I evidently missed the boat by an hour or two and permission changes have now been made.

Maybe the moderators will do us all a favour and close it for us.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Only mods can close threads on CW, not thread-starters. Though if it's less than a day old you can delete it. That'd be a shame though.

pasag

RTDAS
As soon as I saw about the Flintoff thread having been closed, I tried, as the thread starter, to close this thread (I didn't realise you could do that before). However I evidently missed the boat by an hour or two and permission changes have now been made.

Maybe the moderators will do us all a favour and close it for us.
Would have liked to wait till someone noticed my pun :@ but yeah, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.