• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Blog - http://www.cricketweb.net/blog/asheshq/

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm thinking of running a blog on the Ashes, starting whenever the squads are announced, and I'd like people to contribute. You can write something whenever you like, as often as you like, about anything from who you think is ahead in the match at the end of a particular day to why you think someone should be selected or who will do well. Anything at all remotely Ashes-related. Any takers?

http://www.cricketweb.net/blog/asheshq/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm thinking of running a blog on the Ashes, starting whenever the squads are announced, and I'd like people to contribute. You can write something whenever you like, as often as you like, about anything from who you think is ahead in the match at the end of a particular day to why you think someone should be selected or who will do well. Anything at all remotely Ashes-related. Any takers?
Just don't bet the house on England to win the series in the West Indies. :ph34r:

pasag

RTDAS
This is going to be launched very soon guys. We've been working hard behind the scenes to get this up and running and we can't wait to start.

Jakester1288

International Regular
This is going to be launched very soon guys. We've been working hard behind the scenes to get this up and running and we can't wait to start.
Good stuff.

Can anyone contribute?

What blog service do you use (eg Blogger) or is it being run on the CricketWeb mainpage/forums?

pasag

RTDAS
Good stuff.

Can anyone contribute?

What blog service do you use (eg Blogger) or is it being run on the CricketWeb mainpage/forums?
It'll be on CW. Right now it's just a couple of staff contributing, but we'll see how things go in the future.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would be keen to participate or at least read this blog. Australia's first tour match is in a couple of days, will it be up and running before then?

Jakester1288

International Regular
Thanks guys, will be launching tonight hopefully, after the Sinclair chat.
Awesome news.

Will be reading.

Actually, I should start using my own blog a little bit more, TBH. was doing some writing preparing for the Ashes, but then just stopped. I suppose my writing depends on my amount of school work and requirements.