• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If England win 5-0 I'll use some form of Australian logo as my avatar for a year.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As good a time as any to open this thread I suppose. Who's first?
England to regain the Ashes, if we don't the first Aussie to take it up gets my avatar for 3 months, if we do I get theirs for the same amount of time. Takers?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
8-)

I just hate seeing you (Martyn) optimistic yourself into crazily long horrible-avatar durations.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was about the quickest reply in history.

And yeah I realise that, but if it's so irrelevant why even have any avatar, ever?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Definitely up for one, already have a nudie run agreement with the token English guy here at college over the result (we have to win at least 4 of the games for him to do it though).

Craig

World Traveller
I'll be up for it at the end of the Ashes if England win at least one Test. I'll hold it for one month per Test won (ie 1 Test = 1 month, 2 Tests = 2 months etc.).

BUT NO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll be up for it at the end of the Ashes if England win at least one Test. I'll hold it for one month per Test won (ie 1 Test = 1 month, 2 Tests = 2 months etc.).

BUT NO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that. To get it straight though- i lose if England win no tests. I'm not going one-month-per-Australian-victory.