• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Who wants a simple avatar bet?

I'm going Australia to win series, you back England, if I win, you wear a Australian avatar for a month, and if you win, I wear an England avatar for a month.

Anyone keen?

EDIT: You must be an England supporter.

Last edited:

inbox24

International Debutant
Well actually, if the Aussies win, then I'm happy to wear an Aussie avatar because I support them. If England win, I'll be pretty cheesed off because they certainly won't have deserved it.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Well actually, if the Aussies win, then I'm happy to wear an Aussie avatar because I support them. If England win, I'll be pretty cheesed off because they certainly won't have deserved it.
I changed my criteria. An avatar bet is supposed to be bad, not good. :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, should play the super over first, then if rain stops play, winner of that gets the points

cowboy up

Banned
If Phil Hughes doesn't score 1 100, then someone can choose my avatar for a month.
he will do that easy i reckon,good chance he will get a few.a series average of 50 for hughes is quite achievable.

i like the sound of that bet so i will through this out there for someone.if hughes dont score a 100, you pick my avatar for a month.
i hughes scores 1, 100 our avatars stay the same.
but if hughes scores 2, 100 i pick your avatar for a month.i think thats a pretty good bet.

ripper868

International Coach
Australia will achieve at least one innings victory.

Winner gets to designate avatar of their choosing to the loser for a period no less than 29 days but not exceeding 31 days. (number of days to be chosen by winner).

Any takers?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll have Andrew Strauss as my avatar until the next Ashes if England win the Ashes.

ripper868

International Coach
Australia will achieve at least one innings victory.

Winner gets to designate avatar of their choosing to the loser for a period no less than 29 days but not exceeding 31 days. (number of days to be chosen by winner).

Any takers?
say again any takers?

EDIT: Corrin, if no1 has taken your i'll step in.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My bet is taken. But I'll take yours for now. Though my avatar can't be changed for about a week or so