• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Match Thread or Threads??

What would you prefer?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So when the last Ashes took place we had five separate match threads, one for each match. just wondering what the plan would be this time round, I know some people would prefer to have an official match thread with the rest of the forum used for general discussion? What do people think, what are the mods' plans, etc?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would say there should be one thread for ODIs and OD tour games (if there are any such things, of course 8-)), then one thread for all tour games, then one for each Test.

As we've a separate forum, it seems only sensible to break the match threads down into one-by-one ones. Would almost defy the whole point to have one big match thread.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I'd like individual threads, but with the match threads only being started after the previous one has finished (with the 1st test going up in advance). Just my opinion, though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I pressed the wrong one as well, I reckon we should just have one official match thread personally