• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussies get relationship counselling

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah not sure bringing the spouses along equals counselling, though no doubt this'll be the first thing brought up if we lose the Ashes. Doesn't really bother me but at the same time doesn't make a lot of sense from a team bonding point of view. The last training camp was lauded for bringing the team together and with a new side like this one you'd think that's even more important and I imagine the more time spent with wives, the less time spent together as a group. That said, we definitely don't want to see any more Lee style breakdowns so it's good CA are focusing on the issue.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well the link you provided to the Guardian article doesn't even remotely suggest to use the word "counselling". If you've read something that does feature it, wouldn't it have been an idea to link to that article? Else it looks like you're sensationalising things, which is generally the job of the media rather than the CW poster.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the link you provided to the Guardian article doesn't even remotely suggest to use the word "counselling". If you've read something that does feature it, wouldn't it have been an idea to link to that article? Else it looks like you're sensationalising things, which is generally the job of the media rather than the CW poster.
I didn't want to link to the Sun with all it's naked ladies adverts.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, i'm aware. The rest of us would more than likely have posted the naked ladies...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, I was hyper-bored last night and so I read through some random threads from 06 that I had subscribed to :cool:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reminds me of the old joke,

What's the Australian definition of foreplay?

"Brace yourself, Shelia*"

*Sheila, FFS!!!!!

It was reported over here as being something they were trying to do to sort out the probs between some of the WAGs rather than betwenn a player and his missus.

Wasn't that reported to be a problem onthe last Ashes tour - some of the girls didn't get on or sommat? May not be a bad way to sort potential probs out really.

Otherwise, I'll back Bratich to win the fight.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
*Sheila, FFS!!!!!

It was reported over here as being something they were trying to do to sort out the probs between some of the WAGs rather than betwenn a player and his missus.

Wasn't that reported to be a problem onthe last Ashes tour - some of the girls didn't get on or sommat? May not be a bad way to sort potential probs out really.

Otherwise, I'll back Bratich to win the fight.
Surely there's no WAG ditzy enough to fight Bratich?