• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Betting

cover drive man

International Captain
Sorry, I dont have time to put up how much everyone is on, I'll keep putting up odds but would it be alright if you kept a count on your own standings.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Had a few real bets ahead of tomorrow

Australia to win @ 13/8
Jimmy Anderson for MOM @ 16/1
Australia to tin the toss @ 10/11
Broad over 90 points @ 5/6

Lost the toss, and Australia are not looking like victors....If Jimmy carries on he might be a shout for MOM, though I think they'll pick Strauss :(. Broads on 66 points so far so looking good.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I can't see how Jimmy won't get MOTM, 4 key wickets with power to add more, plus that little knock yesterday morning that changed the momentum a little.

Depends who's picking it though, could end up a batsman's union job.