• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So who is attending?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Finally got myself a ticket, for the Edgbaston test rather than my original plan of going to Headingley.

Who has tickests for an Ashes test this summer? Any Aussies (or other) travelling over to the greatest country on Earth?

Any CWers going to Edgbaston, I'm there on day three

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yesss.

Going to the 1st day at Headingley, should be epic. I honestly would like it if Ponting just dominated and scored 200 on the first day, watching him bat well would be well worth the 50 quid.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well obviously I'd prefer it if Pietersen did really well or we bowled them out for 150, but I wouldn't mind it if they played really well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I really should aim to make an Ashes Test someday. Still not do-able currently tho.

cpr

International Coach
Not bothering, living in Manchester I can sit outside watching the rain for free thanks.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish... way too expensive though. I hope they put up some big screens again, they were good last time.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had no money at all when tickets went on sale but will be hoping that my mum gets tickets through work (knows an MCC member) so might make one of the first two days at Lords. Can't hope for much better than 2005 when I was at the first day of the first test.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does anyone know about tickets for the 5th days? Was hoping you had to get them on the day

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might come over and get a day ticket. What are the prices like at the London grounds?
If you're going to do that, go to one of the concierge desks at the more expensive hotels (even if you're not staying there) and ask them to get you a ticket.

They tend to have some, well, alternative sources for those sort of things. Will cost you plenty though.

Sadly looks as though my proposed meeting with clients around the time of the Ashes in London will not be proceeding (it was, of course, essential I go at that time ;)). However, today the boss made mention of the great airline specials around ATM for OS travel. I've still got my fingers crossed.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Burgey let me know if they let you into this country, would love to meet you and gloat over the hammering our boys are giving yours