• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SixthTest anyone?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd never heard of him but Cricinfo put me right. Plays with Hampshire, isn't that Warney's team? He's a passionate Aussie Rules follower too, played U19s for St Kilda and if he'd made the senior team would never have gone on with cricket.
Is a gun in International Cricket Captain.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I can absolutley guarantee that if you lot played against some of the ****ty school sides that I do, then you would score runs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I can guarantee you that you can lob the ball up and I'll still find a way of getting out - probably for single-figures.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mother Australia???? We prefer the term Oz. 8-)
What rugby or rugby league do is of little interest outside QLD/NSW. The rest of us follow Australian Rules football in the AFL or local leagues and as it isn't a game played outside Australia there is none of the angst of who can/can't be picked for a national team.
So are you the scarecrow, the tinman, the cowardly lion or Dorothy? :p

&, TBF, the population of NSW & QLD is higher than the rest of Australia put together.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Your that bad Dickinson?
You'd have to see my record to realise how bad I am.

And I haven't kept a close look because most of it reads pretty similar.. gets boring looking at 0, 1 and 2 over and again...

Seriously, I can't even remember when the last time I hit a boundary was... think I might possibly have hit 1 last season, though I only batted about 4 or 5 times.

I don't think I've made double-figures since 2004.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I'm amazed we managed to beat NZ so but for that it could conceivably have been 8-0 at least... and if Liam is to be believed we could add that to the Tests and Twenty20 to make 16-0.

As for losing 7-0 or 10-0... I'm confident some sort of freakish thing would've happened somewhere along some line or other to save us at some point if we'd played enough games.