• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England's bowling plans revealed

zishan

Cricket Spectator
England's plans for how to bowl to each Australian batsmen were leaked to the media during day two of the fourth Test in Melbourne.

A copy was read out on ABC Radio as England tried to break a stand between Matthew Hayden and Andrew Symonds.

Read the full transcript here.
Englands bowling plans revealed

How embarrassing:blink: Your comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

sideshowtim

Banned
I think Hayden put it best:

"It's not rocket science. You generally have to bowl the ball at the top of off stump."

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
zishan said:
England's plans for how to bowl to each Australian batsmen were leaked to the media during day two of the fourth Test in Melbourne.

A copy was read out on ABC Radio as England tried to break a stand between Matthew Hayden and Andrew Symonds.

Read the full transcript here.
Englands bowling plans revealed

How embarrassing:blink: Your comments?
Please continue to discuss this topic, but please do not advertise other cricket related sites. It is clearly stated in the rules. If you have an issue with this please take it up with the moderating staff. Thanks.

Matteh

GeraintIsMyHero said:
Also, word is that Germany have surrendered, the war is over!
Thank God! We can go through 1919 without the suffering of war.

zishan

Cricket Spectator
Mister Wright said:
Please continue to discuss this topic, but please do not advertise other cricket related sites. It is clearly stated in the rules. If you have an issue with this please take it up with the moderating staff. Thanks.
I am really sorry:huh:

So,in future i should copy the whole story from the site?and i cannot give any usefull link whatsoever in my posts?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I *think* you're okay to link to sites like bbc/cricinfo, but not sites that would be considered rival sites

Matteh

steds said:
Not with our new "League of Nations" in place.
Naah, noone cares about it, won't do a thing. Blame America, they aren't team players like Pietersen.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quiet stupid Australian. Go hump a kangaroo or jump off Ayers Rock. Vive Le France!

McKanga

School Boy/Girl Captain
NEWS FLASH:
England have announced they've discovered Australia's bowling plans for the Sydney test

CORRECTION:
An honest mistake. Turns out it was the laundry instructions for the team uniforms. They said 'Spin gently and hang out to dry'.
You can see how the confusion arose. :laugh:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
McKanga said:
NEWS FLASH:
England have announced they've discovered Australia's bowling plans for the Sydney test

CORRECTION:
An honest mistake. Turns out it was the laundry instructions for the team uniforms. They said 'Spin gently and hang out to dry'.
You can see how the confusion arose. :laugh:

:laugh:

Pretty funny actually. Put it into the humour forum.