• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many for Ponting?

ripper868

International Coach
let me set the scene....england have batted well in their third innings and australia require 432 to win in 2 days(dire i know but ride with it) Aus bats well on day 4 and at stumps are 4/ 210.

The terror strikes and they lose 5 quick wickets for 50 runs and are 9/260 with 2 sessions left. McGrath and warne the batsmen. Needing 172, warne, already on 30 scores 72 ands ends on on 102 with mcgrath playing the innings of his life to score 100 from 55 balls (world record)....Justin langer also took a 5-fer in englands 3rd innings.:unsure:

Craig

World Traveller
let me set the scene....england have batted well in their third innings and australia require 432 to win in 2 days(dire i know but ride with it) Aus bats well on day 4 and at stumps are 4/ 210.

The terror strikes and they lose 5 quick wickets for 50 runs and are 9/260 with 2 sessions left. McGrath and warne the batsmen. Needing 172, warne, already on 30 scores 72 ands ends on on 102 with mcgrath playing the innings of his life to score 100 from 55 balls (world record)....Justin langer also took a 5-fer in englands 3rd innings.:unsure:
Ok how many beers did you have? :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
English conspired not to make enough runs in the final two test to give Ponting a 2nd innings so as he wouldn't axe them imo