• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warnes 700th wicket - Who?

Who will be Shane Warne's 700th Test victim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasag

RTDAS
I know there is a similar thread, but excitment is building up in Melbourne and I wanted to see a poll on who everyone thinks the unfortunate bugger will be.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Bell or Cook for me, the 2 players that are good against pace, and weak against spin. Geraint Jones is crap against both.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't think he'll make it to 700 tbh. Expecting him to go wicketless through these next two Tests.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Don't think he'll make it to 700 tbh. Expecting him to go wicketless through these next two Tests.
only a freak injury could make this possible :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, finally, some optimism from a Pom :)

Bell, Caugh behind for 21, or KP bowled for 34

Choc

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Warne wicketless for two test matches not happenong:dry: I think i'll be KP fo 56 caught at long off:unsure: