• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another random "I blame this guy for losing the Ashes" thread

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mark Saxby the massage therapist. Below par performance. If he'd have held up his hand, we'd have easily retained the Ashes.

Also the Queen for making us a laughing stock.

And Mike Hussey's mother, for giving birth to him.

Santa Claus too, for not reading Andrew Flintoff's christmas list, which explicity requested the urn, early enough.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I blame Kevin Pietersen's manicurist. When they won in 2005, his nails were perfect. This time, I've never seen such atrocious quicks. Coincidence? Well, I think the evidence speaks for itself.

I also blame Ian Bells orthodontist. When he looked like the cross between Richie Cunningham and an Ewok, England won. Now his teeth are perfect and they're losing.

Oh and blame Canada.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
That Guy who did that thing for them other guys when he shouldve been doing that other thing... I hate him so much!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Mahatma Gandhi. If he hadn't pushed for independence, they may have Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman in their lineup and thus might have saved the test.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
silentstriker said:
Mahatma Gandhi. If he hadn't pushed for independence, they may have Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman in their lineup and thus might have saved the test.
:laugh:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
True.

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Lets not forget Sreesanth, who make the team over Harmison and Anderson.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
Lets not forget Sreesanth, who make the team over Harmison and Anderson.
Let's not go crazy now. Sreesanth has had one good game. He is no where near Harmison, nor will be anytime soon, regardless of how good a series he has. Not even in the same class. Harmison took 7/12 once.

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Let's not go crazy now. Sreesanth has had one good game. He is no where near Harmison, nor will be anytime soon, regardless of how good a series he has. Not even in the same class. Harmison took 7/12 once.
And bowled a wide once that could have easily been taken by 3rd slip if it was on the off side. I know it's just one ball and it desn't say that Harmison is a crap bowler, but I always wanted to mention it. Don't get how any international bowler can mess up that much.