• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another random "I blame this guy for losing the Ashes" thread

Gottaluvcricket

Cricket Spectator
I blame Warne's mother's fathers 2nd cousin's half-sister, 'cause if she had've accepted that beer from the pom she met that one time, Warne could've played for England. Then we'd have had a better contest.

:laugh:

Craig

World Traveller
Dravid said:
Lets not forget Sreesanth, who make the team over Harmison and Anderson.
How could you forget Ajit Agarkar?

Agarkar > Sreesanth > Harmison > Anderson ;p :ph34r:

I blame the English government in the 18th century when they deported the convicts to Australia. Ricy Ponting, Glen McGrath, and Shane Warne's ancestors would never be here.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Top_Cat said:
I blame Kevin Pietersen's manicurist. When they won in 2005, his nails were perfect. This time, I've never seen such atrocious quicks. Coincidence? Well, I think the evidence speaks for itself.

I also blame Ian Bells orthodontist. When he looked like the cross between Richie Cunningham and an Ewok, England won. Now his teeth are perfect and they're losing.

Oh and blame Canada.
Why?