• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't get too ****y.............

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Your whole team could fail a drugs test and get the Ashes handed back to their rightful owners.............

Langeveldt

Soutie
PhoenixFire said:
Your whole team could fail a drugs test and get the Ashes handed back to their rightful owners.............
As we know, failing a drugs test means absolutely nothing and has no implications whatsoever..

If I was a professional cricketer, I'd be doing crack, nandrilone, beta blockers, the lot, then i'd change my name and start playing test cricket

Scmods

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
PhoenixFire said:
If the Australian team get tested for drugs, and they fail then we will get the Ashes back.
Or we could pull a Pakistan and plead ignorance, either way we own your rabble yet again.

Scmods

dontcloseyoureyes said:
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted on CW ever.

Congrats on making the worst post out of 1 million, PhoenixFire.
He's in denial. Soon he'll run off and watch footage of the 2005 Ashes and the 1981 Ashes. Where are the MBEs now? The knighthoods? The parades?

And you're the rightful owners are you? Strange, my avatar seems to disagree... Last time I checked 3-0 meant we were the owners, both of the Ashes and of the England cricket team.

Dravid

International Captain
PhoenixFire said:
If the Australian team get tested for drugs, and they fail then we will get the Ashes back.
Don't get your hopes up. We all have seen what happen in Pakistan.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Scmods said:
He's in denial. Soon he'll run off and watch footage of the 2005 Ashes and the 1981 Ashes. Where are the MBEs now? The knighthoods? The parades?

And you're the rightful owners are you? Strange, my avatar seems to disagree... Last time I checked 3-0 meant we were the owners, both of the Ashes and of the England cricket team.
You're right, you are the owners of the Ashes, but if you'd like to explain how you own our Cricket team that'd be great. You've made some pretty pathetic posts these last couple of days tbh; the rest of the Aussies have been very graceful and deserving winners, you on the other hand....

Scmods

GeraintIsMyHero said:
You're right, you are the owners of the Ashes, but if you'd like to explain how you own our Cricket team that'd be great. You've made some pretty pathetic posts these last couple of days tbh; the rest of the Aussies have been very graceful and deserving winners, you on the other hand....
What fun is there in being graceful? After the bagging I copped last year when you won the Ashes, I have every right to throw it right back at all of you. Or is it that you can't take it? It's funny really, your team showed up full of hope and optimism, saying things like "It's not about being competitive, we can win". Then we promptly slaughtered them like every England team that's come out here since the mid 80s. Suddenly you beat us in England and the country carries on like they've won a War. MBEs and knighthoods being dished out, books being released by everyone from the coach to the guy who put the stickers on the bats. England thought that winning last year was mission accomplished, but they've been shown up as the overrated duds they are.

squiz

U19 Debutant
GeraintIsMyHero said:
We have the Ashes, na na na na na.

England lost :laugh:

We won :happy:

Australia > You dirty stinking poms

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Scmods said:
What fun is there in being graceful? After the bagging I copped last year when you won the Ashes, I have every right to throw it right back at all of you. Or is it that you can't take it? It's funny really, your team showed up full of hope and optimism, saying things like "It's not about being competitive, we can win". Then we promptly slaughtered them like every England team that's come out here since the mid 80s. Suddenly you beat us in England and the country carries on like they've won a War. MBEs and knighthoods being dished out, books being released by everyone from the coach to the guy who put the stickers on the bats. England thought that winning last year was mission accomplished, but they've been shown up as the overrated duds they are.

So, you're just bitter about losing the 2005 Ashes? Grow up.

Scmods

NZTailender said:
So, you're just bitter about losing the 2005 Ashes? Grow up.
Bitter? Why would I be bitter? We were beaten by a better team at the time, our injuries didn't help but they out stratagised us and outplayed us. I did however predict before the series that we'd win easily. When England won I got bagged from pillar to post, I'm merely repaying the favour, both here and on other forums and to my Pommy mates. I'm not bitter at all :D

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Scmods said:
Bitter? Why would I be bitter? We were beaten by a better team at the time, our injuries didn't help but they out stratagised us and outplayed us. I did however predict before the series that we'd win easily. When England won I got bagged from pillar to post, I'm merely repaying the favour, both here and on other forums and to my Pommy mates. I'm not bitter at all :D

You're excuse for "putting the boot in" is because England had done it after winning in 2005, forgetting Australia had been gloating since the 80's in their dominance over the English teams. It would only be natural for England supporters to finally get some back, since they perhaps knew it may not last too long 8-)

Scmods

NZTailender said:
You're excuse for "putting the boot in" is because England had done it after winning in 2005, forgetting Australia had been gloating since the 80's in their dominance over the English teams. It would only be natural for England supporters to finally get some back, since they perhaps knew it may not last too long 8-)
Exactly, and now I'm getting mine back. It's a very simple system. Whoever wins gets to gloat.