• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warnes 700th wicket - When?

Dydl

International Debutant
He's probably glad in a way that he can get it at his home ground, it makes it so much more special.

pasag

RTDAS
pasag said:
That would be massive.

I'd say Collingwood second innings Perth.
Wrong.

Going for Collingwood on day one now although getting KP for his 700th would be as good as it gets.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Dydl said:
He's probably glad in a way that he can get it at his home ground, it makes it so much more special.

It will be a super occasion with 90000 proud victorians watching along side the the ever proud Bill Lawry and the worlds best cricket ground, the MCG.

Dydl

International Debutant
age_master said:
It will be a super occasion with 90000 proud victorians watching along side the the ever proud Bill Lawry and the worlds best cricket ground, the MCG.
And I'll be there for it. :D

Hopefully...

archie mac

International Coach
Just to show people I am not scared of winning the Greigy, I am going out on a limp and predicting he will claim his 700th in Melbourne during the 4th Ashes Test