• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Should replace Martyn?

Who?

• Katich

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Cosgrove

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Jaques

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Symonds

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Hodge

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • MacGill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson/Tait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nnanden said:
You can only hope. That would be ideal, though I can see Hussey being moved up to four.

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Watson
Hussey
Symonds
Clarke
Hogg/Johnson
Lee
Bracken
McGrath

would be my ideal line-up.
Did Warne get injured or retire and I missed it?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Talking about ODIs, where I think Warne has stated he isn`t planning on playing in that form for Australia ever again, and the Australian selectors aren`t looking at him.

Top name. :)

ripper868

International Coach
I cant believe the selectors haven't gone with jaques, he scored 2 centurys against england in the lead up games. symonds is a great fielder no doubt, but his batting is best in the ODI form. and his bowling is also handy in ODI but will have little impact inthe test arena. Voges....i haven't heard much on his recent form. Jaques would have been my pick straight up.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
What does Jaques have to do to get into that team on a regular basis. He's better than Clarke and Martyn by a far stretch, get him in there.

Josh

International Regular
PhoenixFire said:
What does Jaques have to do to get into that team on a regular basis. He's better than Clarke and Martyn by a far stretch, get him in there.
Pray to someone that Hayden's **** form continues.