• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats with Pieterson and 158?

Steulen

International Regular
silentstriker said:
IMO he is in a Satanistic cult and the number 158 has a dark significance. :ph34r:
Indeed:

6 = 1 + next number in Pietersen's score
6 = 5 + previous number in Pietersen's score
6 = 8 - amount of numbers preceding 8 in Pietersen's score

Let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steulen said:
Indeed:

6 = 1 + next number in Pietersen's score
6 = 5 + previous number in Pietersen's score
6 = 8 - amount of numbers preceding 8 in Pietersen's score

Let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast!
Wasn't it revealed that 666 is not the number of the beast?

What an anticlimax...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think you're right, if my memory is right 616 was the devil's number.

Bob Bamber

U19 12th Man
Perm said:
Just a bogey number at the moment for him, I'm sure he won't worry about it or anything but I imagine he will go past this score later in his test career.
Not A bad number to have as a bogey.

Its just conicidence. He'll get over it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Curiously, I'm now on 168 career runs. Unfortunately I've been dismissed 30 times on the way to getting there, but...

Craig

World Traveller
At the right England are going today they will be lucky to get to 128 let alone 158.

FFS.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
Curiously, I'm now on 168 career runs. Unfortunately I've been dismissed 30 times on the way to getting there, but...
If you listen to TEC, so was Pietersen first time he got his 158.