• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andrew Flintoff as a leader of men

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
Clearly his point is that privately-educated Southern lads make better captains than you unsophisticated Northern rabble. :p :cool:
Say, aren't you a private-educated Southern lad?8-)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Too much of a nice guy I think. I can't imagine him ever delivering a rocket up anyone's backside if necessary. For example, KP really need a word or two after stupidly giving away those overthrows, but all Fred did was stand there looking annoyed.
All true, but that same nice guy attitude when he's on top form could turn inspiration as we saw in India. TBH i don't think freddie would make a bad skipper so we shouldn't really punish him based on what has happened hear in Australia, because againts other sides he could probably still lead England to success based on the quality in the side.

But Vaughan is back, so Freddie can be himself again..