• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Enjoy that beer KP

Laurrz

International Debutant
http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200612/s1802846.htm

guys go 2 tis page and on the right hand side under tis heading " Interview: Paul Collingwood and Kevin Pietersen " click on da MP3 and listen 2 da last 20 seconds.

KP said he'll enjoy a beer on da fourth day or 5th day when they hav won da test match. Enjoy ur beer now

:happy:

thanks for the overthrows and great shot under pressure against Warney..who u have "beaten"

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Laurrz said:
KP said he'll enjoy a beer on da fourth day or 5th day when they hav won da test match. Enjoy ur beer now
Go get some English lessons.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I seem to remember Warne being severely served in the first innings of the 2nd test................ :ph34r:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
PhoenixFire said:
I seem to remember Warne being severely served in the first innings of the 2nd test................ :ph34r:
Maybe so, but you knock a champion down and he gets back up!!!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Laurrz said:

:happy:

thanks for the overthrows and great shot under pressure against Warney..who u have "beaten"

You expect him to say "Oh, despite Colley making a double hundred and myself 158, I think we'll lose horribly"? That happened, but you wouldn't expect them to be negative, would you? Just like McGrath saying he thinks it'll be 5-0. You wouldn't expect him to say "I think we'll lose a few matches" would you.

A game of confidence, which wasn't on their side on the final day of the test (except, perhaps, Hoggard and Collingwoods side)