• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warney still king - [not a bad bowler either]

Matt79

Global Moderator
Get out - Warne sledges! Can see the headlines tomorrow - "Sky is blue and water can be quite wet announces English Ace Sherminator Bell".

IIRC Sherman scores with Shannon Elizabeth in the end doesn't he? Guess Warney is the Stifler to Bell's Sherman.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Matt79 said:
Get out - Warne sledges! Can see the headlines tomorrow - "Sky is blue and water can be quite wet announces English Ace Sherminator Bell".

IIRC Sherman scores with Shannon Elizabeth in the end doesn't he? Guess Warney is the Stifler to Bell's Sherman.
I thought Shannon Elizabeth went back off to Europe? It's been awhile since i've watched it though.

Matt79

Global Moderator
PhoenixFire said:
Warne only really sledges people when he knows that they're beating him.
What crap. I seem to remember him sledging Daryl Cullinen a fair bit. And I think he had a few words to say to Bell in 2005 when Bell was dire.

Its McGrath you're thinking of - if he starts chatting you know you're doing something right.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
But in general, he wouldn't have made that sort of comment against Bell unless he knew that Bell was getting the better of him. With Cullinan it was along the lines of "You're **** mate", but they become personal when he knows someone's playing him better than he would like.

Son Of Coco

PhoenixFire said:
But in general, he wouldn't have made that sort of comment against Bell unless he knew that Bell was getting the better of him. With Cullinan it was along the lines of "You're **** mate", but they become personal when he knows someone's playing him better than he would like.
I think you'll find that's not true. Telling Cullinan he'll send him back to the psychologist's couch before he even took strike would suggest he didn't have time to get on top of him. You're not Duncan Fletcher are you?

ripper868

International Coach
Warney will sledge you if your an opener or a number 11, it dont really matter. he'll sledge when your on top of him and hell sledge when hes on top of you...that sounds disgusting. :huh:

Son Of Coco

ripper868 said:
Warney will sledge you if your an opener or a number 11, it dont really matter. he'll sledge when your on top of him and hell sledge when hes on top of you...that sounds disgusting. :huh:
You're not one of the girls in that video are you?